10/28/06
Punk'd?
I have two fans.
Their numbers are 92219175 and 93807314. =D
Haha.
Here's my conversation with them:
(A) 93807314: Hey sexy.
Me: Hey stranger
A: I love you. I have something going on for you
A: I am loving you.
Me: Ya me too stranger
A: I am the oh so sexy .. Haha
Me: Haha right.. like totally
And then she called me, she's Phoebe Soh.
Phoebe: Anyway, sleep tight and dream well. of me
Me: Bye and good luck with Kelsey
Phoebe: Haha. Goodnight
(B) 92219175: I think yr body is hot like mine.
B: Wanna make out?
Me: With you stranger?
B: Yea baby. Stranger? oh no. imma hot bitch. surely you wouldn't say no?
Me: LOL Your ego rocks.
B: Thanks. Bigger than your breasts
Me: LOL! Ok who are you?
B: I'm looking at you.. what you want me to do?
Me: Start drooling.
B: Do you feel sticky yet? and i just kidnapped your best friend Valerie.
Me: Aww.. you can keep her for good. Just remember to bring her to the zoo often so she won't forget her roots. [sorry val!]
And then she called me too, guess who?
P/s: Here's a clue for all:
"I own the yeos drinking company.
And I LOVE TALKING IN CAPITAL LETTERS!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OBVIOUSLY it's Kelsey. Which other mad woman shouts online all the time
Post a Comment